A chance for change
vote green 2021
Why Vote Green?
We will work to:
- Save our natural spaces to protect and regenerate Oxfordshire’s nature, clean up our countryside, and oppose plans to destroy our green belt.
- Connect communities to reduce congestion and pollution, invest in sustainable and local public transport, provide safer cycling and walking paths, and fix existing roads.
- Invest in our society to fund schools and educational support, improve pay and services in social care, reconnect isolated communities.
- Insulate and install renewable energy for homes to make it easier to switch to clean energy sources, get paid to produce electricity and save money.
- Create sustainable jobs Greens will help create local jobs and attract green sector investment across Oxfordshire to protect livelihoods and the planet.
- Tackle climate change Our position is clear. Greens are committed to tackling the climate and ecological crisis at a local, national and global level.